Thursday, July 15, 2010

Making Miniature Castles

Emilio Pucci accessori Primavera/Estate 2010

Good evening everyone! Now update it regularly at night heheh: D.

I write to you as I melt sitting at the desk .. :-S do not take it anymore .. the only way to think about winter and looking at pictures of the new collections on my favorite sites and then I cheered a little bit!


In recent weeks I have dedicated myself to the movies and I went to see "Eclipse" and "Toy Story 3" in 3D and tomorrow, most likely, I'll just "Solomon Kane" I'm sure I love it. I am also quite annoyed because in Genoa we have closed the Cineplex (of which I have yet to clearly understand why) and the Odeon is closing in the summer then I'll go to the UCI in the Fiumara Mall which is just below my house: -s


tonight will post the wonderful summer collection of Emilio Pucci .


BAGS



bag made of suede burnt sienna color with rope detailing, and adjustable shoulder strap and drawstring bag in blush-colored skin closure flap, detail-piercing and gold metal chain straps



bags crochet raffia and dove-gray with dark blue flap closures, clasps in gold metal and stones torchon shoulder straps and removable



dark blue suede bags with fringe and brown suede with Velcro flap, gold metal clips and straps removable torchon



bags in chocolate brown suede and decorated with dark brown locks with golden studs flap, gold metal clips and straps removable torchon



Borse in suede nero con chiusure a pattina, dettagli-piercing e tracolle a catenella in metallo argentato e pelle



Clutch con gabbia in metallo dorato



Tracolla in suede color terra bruciata con dettagli in corda e chiusura a pattina


CINTURE



Cinture borchiate in camoscio nero e grigio con fibbie in metallo lavorato dorato



Cinturone in camoscio color sabbia con cuciture a vista, fibbia e passanti in metallo lavorato dorato


CALZATURE



Sandali a listini incrociati in lucertola color pietra e suede nero con cerniere posteriori, tacchi stiletto e lievi plateau ricoperti



Sandali con gambale in pelle stampa cocco degradé color cioccolato e pelle impunturata color pesca con cinturini, dettagli piercing ed occhielli dorati, tacchi stiletto e lievi plateau ricoperti



Sandalo stringato in pelle stampa cocco color cammello con lieve plateau e tacco stiletto


Che ne pensate? A me piace davvero tutto! Difficile che Emilio Pucci disappoint my expectations for the accessories!


Look in your opinions, and in the meantime I wish you a good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment